The patient portal is a web-based system that allows for secure communication and transfer of information between Lincoln Pediatrics and your family.
Some of the features available to you through the portal include:
- Receiving reminders 3 days in advance of a scheduled appointment that can be confirmed or cancelled
- Viewing health summaries from office visits
- Viewing results of lab and other diagnostic tests
- Requesting a referral
- Requesting a medication refill
- Accessing important information such as immunization records
- Updating your demographic or insurance information
In order to take advantage of this exciting opportunity, click on the link below to obtain a copy of the form. Print and fill out the form and mail it to us or drop it off at the office. You can also fill out a form during an office visit and give it to any staff member.
Once you fill out the authorization from, within a few days you will receive an email with a link to the portal website. Once you are at the website, it will ask you some basic identifying questions about your child. Follow the instructions and make sure you write down your child’s user name for future use. Below is a link to a PDF form that will answer some basic questions.
The portal website seems to work more efficiently if you use Chrome as your browser. We would also ask for your patience as we work out any “kinks” in the portal. Be assured, however, that the portal is secure.